Contact lenses are a fantastic alternative to spectacles particularly for activities such as sport and for people who simply don’t like wearing glasses.
With recent advances in design technology, contact lenses are now more comfortable, easier to care for and are more affordable.
We can help you choose the right contact lens for your needs, as well as how to correctly apply and maintain them.
Contact lens options
Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
• Are soft contact lenses that are worn and then discarded after one wear
• Are very convenient as they do not need to be cleaned
• Are perfect for first time and social contact lens wearers
Disposable Contact Lenses
• Are soft contact lenses that are worn each day for either a fortnight or a month
• Are removed each night, cleaned and stored in contact lens solution
• Are not worn overnight
Extended Wear Contact Lenses
• Are soft contact lenses that can be worn for up to 30 days without removal
• Are able to be worn overnight when sleeping
• Are made of a revolutionary material that delivers high levels of oxygen to the cornea (clear front cover of the eye) which allows the eye to breath